Where can i get the rogue (Jet Li) theme soundtrack played in the movie war(2007)?

In the movie war (2007) when they show rogue (jet li) for the first time dressing up they play an instrumental theme Soundtrackin the background.this theme soundtrack is also again played in the end just before the credits when rogue(jet li) was driving the car.can some one tell me what is the name of theme soundtrack and from where i can get that theme soundtrack. i checked out war soundtrack cd but i couldnot locate it there.if it is there then please let me know that track name. Thanks in Advance.

• kpan
    Best Answer

I purchased mine on the iTunes store. Like most albums its $9.99.

On the soundtrack, there's isn't a specific name for Rogue's theme. Its either Opening Credits or Closing Credits. There is a song called Rogue's Revenge which might the one you're looking for.

• Mayra

Themes :- The Great Escape The Dam Busters The Magnificent Seven A Fist Full Of Dollars The Good , The Bad And The Ugly Star Wars Soundtracks :- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Grease Pulp Fiction Cry Baby The Loveless Blue Hawaii G.I. Blues Jailhouse Rock King Creole

War 2007 Soundtrack