Name Ideas for Knife Sharpening business?

My husband would like to start a local, home based knife sharpening business and I would like some suggestions of creative yet smart business names. We were thinking "Precision Sharpening" "or something but it seems abit boring. Also, could you please tell me:

If a mobile sharpening service arrived at your door and offered to sharpen your kitchen knives, scissors and chisels for $4 each, would you consider it?

Would "Blade Runner" work as a name?

We are thinking about doing the above mentioned but aren't sure if there is a market for it, especially as we are in a small town, QLD Australia.

Favorite Answer

i lived in qld (caloundra) up until about 8 years ago and there was a guy doing that then it was really a fantastic idea he did scissors axes knifes everything and we used him. as for a name hmmm

blade runners kinda works, daily grind..home 'n' honed.....razor revival's ....lol i dont know its a hard one

best of luck and i hope it all works

• I'd Go there, The price is cheap,

And my Knifes always get so dull, D:

And, the name Blade Runner sounds Perfect.

I recenlty discoved that when one has a service business "My.." as the first word helps prospects and those referring you to say "call MY Knife Sharpener" for example.

Source(s): Gary Holstead, My New Closets www.mynewclosets.com

i suggest it is perfect buisness to operate.because mostly people let go those un sharp knife.because they have'nt fine any spare t ime to nmade them sharp.

ALWAYS SHARP.