Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我中翻英(表演急用,需要高強的英文高手,請勿用翻譯軟體)

我是班機CA-175的機長,請問有什麼事?

等一會我會押送一位歹徒上機

將會為你安排

請麻煩了

歹徒打昏警察

你看什麼看?等一下把你押上飛機關進廁所

但我想先上廁所

你真麻煩!

歡迎各位搭乘CA-175班機,本機由香港飛往紐約

你好!可以為您服務什麼?

歹徒將搶來的槍拿出來,表達動機意圖,然後同夥也現出原形,歹徒將槍交給同伴

這是劫機 ,不要做無謂的反抗了,否則殺了你(將槍交給同伴)

誰反抗就殺了他

這是劫機,將飛機開往法國

別激動!我會照你的話去做,不要傷害機上的人

只要你乖乖照我的話去做,不會有人受傷

此時,同黨被其他乘客制伏,並且要求引誘歹徒出來駕駛艙

拜託請不要用翻譯軟體謝謝= =''

Rating
    Favorite Answer

您好,您要的翻譯如下唷︿︿:

Is I it the machine of the flight CA-175 that grow, have what matter?

Wait for a short while, I will send away under guard a scoundrel to start up.Will arrange for you.Please bother.The scoundrel beats to faint a policeWhat do you see to see?Wait a little while escort you to close into the toilet up the airplane.But I think first and up a toilet.You are troublesome!Welcoming the everyone takes flights CA-175s, this machine is flown to New York by Hong Kong.How do you do!Can contribute efforts to you what?The scoundrel takes out the gun for robbing, the expression motive intents, then the partner also appear original shape, the scoundrel gives the companion the gun.This is the plane hijacking, don't do to resist meaninglessly, otherwise killing you(give the companion the gun).Who resisted and then killed him

This is the plane hijacking, leaving for an airplane France.Don't be excited!I will shine on your words to do, don't hurt an on board person

As long as your darling shines on my words to do, knowing nothing about someone to get hurt.At this time, together the party be subdued by other passengers, and request luring a scoundrel comes out a cockpit.

應該是這樣子翻的吧~

希望對你有所幫助唷︿︿"

Source(s): myself~

You can fax this paper to any of airlines. They will give you best answer!