I live on disability. How can I find a cheap, safe place to live that will let me live a decent life style?

I get just over 1,000.00 a month plus prescriptions and medical. Where and how is the cheapest way to live and still have internet and cable tv? I live in Arkansas. I really need some serious answers. I am getting a divorce and need to find a place to stay where I can be independent. Maybe just a room some one... show more I get just over 1,000.00 a month plus prescriptions and medical. Where and how is the cheapest way to live and still have internet and cable tv? I live in Arkansas. I really need some serious answers. I am getting a divorce and need to find a place to stay where I can be independent. Maybe just a room some one rents is kinda what i am thinking but how do I find one?