xoxo
xoxo asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Eminem a fatty?

I heard Eminem gain a bunch of weight and went into hiding! He supossedly weighs like 210-220....is this true? Any pics?

I heard it on perezhilton and TMZ on tv

Favorite Answer

That would be interesting to know...haven't heard anything about that..

Go to TMZ and they have the story there. Apparently he's suffering from pneumonia. And "went" into hiding? When was the last time you saw pics of Eminem out on the town? He's BEEN in hiding; he's not like other celebrities who constantly set up photo shoots when they're going to the bathroom or shopping with their kids. TMZ has the story, but I don't think anyone has recent pics of him weighing that much.

What's so wrong with him weighing more? It's not gonna kill him or anyone else. When he gets to 500 lbs, then there will be a reason to freak. Men with a little meat on them are sexy. I'm sure he's still fine as all hell.

Enema? Oh, your talking about the wankster (look that one up) Eminem...the one that lived in a trailer park and tells everyone he was raised in the hood. We're talking about a

Degenerate who grew up on 8 Mile Road, talks serious trash ...and should probably never leave the side of a heavily armed bodyguard willing to take a bullet (and lose his life) for a cocky mouth-piece (copied that right from the urban dictionary..lol). That Eminem?

Haven't heard much about him in the news lately.

Nah the reason he went to hiding is he needed to spend time with his daughter. Hence the song When I'm Gone.

All I've heard lately about him was that he was recovering after being hospitalized from pneumonia.

Yeah t's true that he gained weight.. no big deal for me.. I still love his music! and he's still cute ok!? peace out! ^.^

I know i heard that too

its soo sad =[

Let's see if he can still diss people now that he has become a fat bastard...

First time i hear this