How many shows(theatre) should you be in befor submitting your resume to an agent?

I've been in one show, and am planning on auditioning for more, I've gotten two callbacks for a very hard to get in theatre, and have taken summer, and two fall classes there. I've been in forensics for 2 years. I'm going to be a theatre major in Highschool next year as well, and Im a drama major... show more I've been in one show, and am planning on auditioning for more, I've gotten two callbacks for a very hard to get in theatre, and have taken summer, and two fall classes there. I've been in forensics for 2 years. I'm going to be a theatre major in Highschool next year as well, and Im a drama major now, and have taken two classes at my school. and another question, I'm going to be auditioning for "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". I'm in solo serious in forensics now, but if I get into Will wonka, and the scheduals overlap, which should I choose?

Thanks!