My mom passed away. She left me a house, loan in her name. Can't afford the mortgage, can't sell, what to do?

I live in AZ. Until recently I was making the payments online. Now I am 2 mortgage payments behind. Unfortunately I can't communicate with the lender about the terms of the loan because I'm not on the account, only my mother was. The lender somehow got my cell phone # and they've been calling me 8+... show more I live in AZ. Until recently I was making the payments online. Now I am 2 mortgage payments behind. Unfortunately I can't communicate with the lender about the terms of the loan because I'm not on the account, only my mother was. The lender somehow got my cell phone # and they've been calling me 8+ times a day. I'm worried that if I answer their call that they'll ask about Mom and I would have to tell them she passed away (maybe they already know?). In that case, wouldn't they make me refinance the loan under my name? That's something I definitely am not qualified for right now.

What's worse is that I invested a lot of time and money to license this house as an Assisted Living Home, and I would hate to lose my business as well. If I were able to have residents move in immediately I would be able to pay the mortgage, but so far I am not having any luck. Can somebody please give me helpful advice? Should I stop ignoring the lender's calls? If so, what should I say?
Update: donald e: I can't sell because nobody is buying. Plus the amount of the loan is higher than what the house (not including the business) is worth in this market. Also, there is a large prepayment penalty. If I sold I would still be upside down a large chunk of money. This does not include the fact that I... show more donald e: I can't sell because nobody is buying. Plus the amount of the loan is higher than what the house (not including the business) is worth in this market. Also, there is a large prepayment penalty. If I sold I would still be upside down a large chunk of money. This does not include the fact that I invested thousands to get the house up to code for the Assisted Living Business.

heyteach: I inherited the house because before my mother died she signed a quick claim deed to give me ownership. That has already been recorded with the County Recorder's Office. However, I have not taken Mom's death certificate over there which is required to have the title put in my name. Right now I only officially own the house if I litteraly have my mother's death certificate in hand.

Mom had no other assets nor life insurance.

House was licensed with Mom as property owner.

I do not have my own place.

I did have one investor want to buy the house, but he flaked out for unknown reasons.
Update 2: I have absolutely no money for a real estate attorney. I'm really in a tight squeeze right now. I just want more than anything to keep living in this house and get this business off the ground. To my understanding, I could easily sit back, do nothing, and allow the house to be foreclosed upon, not hurting my... show more I have absolutely no money for a real estate attorney. I'm really in a tight squeeze right now.

I just want more than anything to keep living in this house and get this business off the ground. To my understanding, I could easily sit back, do nothing, and allow the house to be foreclosed upon, not hurting my credit because the loan is in Mom's name. But I WANT to keep the house! Right now it's all I have.

I tried to get a small business loan a few times, but I was denied everytime.

I want to apply for a government grant for the business, but there is definitely not enough time for that to save me even if they did grant me something.

capricorn122268: I'm not ignoring the problem thinking it will just go away. I'm asking questions here because I do care. Yes, I did have power of attorney for my mom, but now that she is gone, so is my power of attorney. At least that is what I understand.

By law, don't I have to be late on 3 payments for the lender to start foreclosure???