Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 decade ago

How can I make google my homepage?

OK I had Google as my homepage but then it came AIM as my homepage. So i thought I can go on Google and beneath the letters says MAKE GOOGLE YOUR HOMEPAGE. yeah but now when i go to Google it doesn't say it anymore=( Please tell e how can I make Google my homepage?

Favorite Answer

When you have your internet browser open, go to www.google.com. Then, click on the top toolbar item "Tools" and then click on "Internet Options." Under the "General Tab" on the Home Page section, click on "Use Current" and the Google page you are currently on will be used as your homepage. Then click on "Apply" at the bottom and then click "OK." This should make it your homepage. This is assuming you are using Internet Explorer.

Visit this page: http://a-zblogger.com/make-google-my-homepage-agai... to get a detailed tutorial on how to make google your homepage in all browsers.

• Ellen

Well not everyday, just on certain days they like to remind you of certain events throughout time or a certain someone. Google routinely modifies its logo in accordance with various holidays or special events throughout the year, such as Christmas, Mother's Day, or the birthdays of various notable individuals. But whatever it may be its always interesting, and they do make you think now, dont they?! Like say today for example is: The Invention of the First Laser on this day May 16th (1960). The first working laser was demonstrated on May 16, 1960 by Theodore Maiman at Hughes Research Laboratories. Recently, lasers have become a multi-billion dollar industry. The most widespread use of lasers is in optical storage devices such as compact disc and DVD players, in which the laser (a few millimeters in size) scans the surface of the disc. Other common applications of lasers are bar code readers, laser printers and laser pointers. In industry, lasers are used for cutting steel and other metals and for inscribing patterns (such as the letters on computer keyboards). Lasers are also commonly used in various fields in science, especially spectroscopy, typically because of their well-defined wavelength or short pulse duration in the case of pulsed lasers. Lasers are used by the military for rangefinding, target identification and illumination for weapons delivery. Lasers used in medicine are used for internal surgery and cosmetic applications. Hope this helps & have a great day!

Find Tools scroll down to internet options then type in your homepage where it tells you to then click Apply

In your Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, then you will see a place where to type in a web address. Just type www.google.com and click ok and now if you run Internet Explorer you will have google as your home page.

its usually under internet options or preferences depending on what browser you are using. If your really not that good with computers try googleing "make google your home page"

Go to Google.com then click the house button on your toolbar[The arrow not the actual house] then add/change homepage and woo-lah!

It's very simple baby... are u in adsense member??? Don't click your ad in ur won computer... Because it's very risk.. google watch this serially. i have one great group for adsense... 10000 etc.. over of members in this program i use yahoo messenger for this job... any member come on line... just u exchange your website or blogs to clicks and refresh... just 15 min Ur account has been credited... any doughty please visit my website http://www.rpsglobalinfo.com OK and mail to me jaghadish@yahoo.com

Source(s): it's very easy
  • Diann

homepage

in Internet explorer 6, go under tools-->internet options and enter your desired start page. In Mozilla Firefox, go under Tools-->Options-->Main tab and enter your desired start page(s).