why did i pee from my butt?

it wasn't diarrhea

it came out like peeing

it was color of pee

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

it IS diarrhoea actually... you can never pee out your butt... it goes to another place ;-)

it happens to me sometimes. you don't feel ill... you have no pain... but it still happens

if it goes back to normal the next day don't worry, just forget about it. I have never had to go to the doctors about it yet...

BUT.. if it keep doing it... then go to the doctors ;-)

• 5 years ago

Well, it makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only one. For about 48 hours its been happening to me, anywhere from 2-4 times a day. My stomach feels a little weird but nothing out of the ordinary. I, like everyone else have had diarrhea. Although similar, it is still different. It basically sounds like when a girl sits down to pee. It doesn't hurt/burn, absolutely no pain. I plan on giving it another 48 hours in the hopes of at least upgrading to diarrhea. I definitely do not have the best diet, so im hoping this the reason. Just a little nervous it is something more serious...anyone ever get a diagnosis from this case, or did it just pass?

Thanks

• 1 decade ago

Hey, this happened to me before.

I had the urge to to "pee" out of my butt like every several minutes or so.

Didn't know what the heck was going on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You might have a fistula

See a doctor

Or you might be wrong and it was a sort of diarrhea

You will know if it keeps happening, and it hurts like hell after a few hours

This mean your pretty sick, got a stomach bug, get to the doctor quick, cuz if this keeps happening, its going to hurt SO bad you won't even beleive it

Source(s): personal freaking experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

You might want to take her to the vet to get checked out. I know you're already going to pay so much with your beagle, but it's probably the best thing to do. She might have gotten a hold of that brillo pad too.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Stop having butt play and then the guy won't pee in your butt

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can lose fluid through your anus, but it's not urine.

Drink lots of fluids and things like Gatorade to keep your electrolyte levels up. If it's still going on in the morning, you might need a visit to the doctor.

Source(s): common sense
  • 1 decade ago

it didn't necessarily have to be urine.

if you've taken any dietary aid pills lately,it couldn't been from that(the grease and oils from the food you eat coming out of your anal)

even if you haven't taken any pills of the kind,it could still be grease and/or oils from the food you eat.like,say if you ate a oily and greasy pizza,then some greasy pasta,then some coke,and oily fries,your body i guess i could say...OD's on grease and oils,so it gets rid of it by coming out of your backside.

yes,I'm only 15 but i know a lot about the human body b^-^=b

good luck!!

~Jessie

((Little Johnny))

Source(s): common sense
  • 1 decade ago

that was not pee you have some kind of a virus. nasty

go see the doctor/

• 1 decade ago

That wasnt pee....go to the doc. Your stomach isnt upset its ANGRY!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.