Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

My sister son wont allow his mother to be with someone else!?

My sister has legal custody of her 13 year old boy who in my view is a MONSTER!

He wont allow his mother to find someone else go out on dates or have any kind of relationship with males!

I don't know why she takes it but he tells her if she ever go out or has sex with another man he will DISOWN her completely, and that she can wait till he's 18!

The little B******D even told the family court that he does not want to be with her "if she f**ks around!

The judge informed her that regardless of what she thought her natural rights are if she entered into a relationship her son did not approve he could ask for change of custodial parenting, that he had every right to address any relationship because it also involves him!

Her son also informed the court that he did not want her to touch him without disclosing who she had sex with (BASTARD) the judge informed his mother likewise be cause he had a right to say "NO"!

A woman JUDGE takes a monsters side what justice is this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is truly a sad situation...sorry to hear of it. Your sister has every right to be happy everyday of her life regardless of her sons views on the matter..I find it even more sad to think our legal system would allow a 13 yr. old child to control either parents life. I understand that your sister loves her son, but please remember who the Adult is,after all he is only a child and doesn't understand the meaning of love and happiness as of yet. If he would rather see his mother unhappy...you'll probably hate me for this her as well,but maybe she needs to concern herself with what she needs and if he doesn't like it maybe going to live with his dad isn't such a bad idea.She could always talk with him and try and get him to understand,but nobody and I mean nobody should have to live their life in misery in order to please someone else. It is wrong of her son to feel the way he does, I know divorce is hard on children,but they need to understand that things just didn't work out and both parents still love them. He should want his mom and dad to be happy and to move on. It could be true to, that his dad has put these thoughts in his head,so that his ex-wife can't move on and be happy,as he wanted custody from the beginning so that he wouldn't have to pay for support...this sounds to me like a big case of selfishness on dad and son's part. I could be wrong as far as the dad goes,but I think maybe I might be closer to the truth then we think...I hope I'm wrong though. The dad may just need to realize it's over between them and move the heck along and maybe try and make his son understand this as well. Be a man and explain to his son that his mother deserves to be happy and that she needs to move on to find that in which she seeks in her life...Divorce isn't just bad for children,it can sometimes be bad with Adults as well.Unfortunatly one or the other sometimes becomes very vindictive to the other,and use the children to act out that vindictiveness.Hope this helps and best of luck and wishes to your sister...may she find that in which she seeks and let no one stand in her way. Goodbye.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

first try and talk to her; if she won't talk to you, write her a little card that says you had no way of knowing she needed you; could you prevent it from happening again - maybe you could give her a friend's number as well as yours so that someone could get hold of you. She sounds a bit unreasonable to say the least; I think it might be time for you to see if you can get something in writing about access visits; while she may come round this time; she's likely to do that sort of thing again. no doubt, it will put her back up , and make her feel threatened; but tell her you love your son too- he's entitled to have two parents. The reality is, courts do not tend to act favourably for single fathers. You need to get your ammunition ready then; have you been paying maintenance? Have you any receipts to say you are paying? If not, maybe you can start now. you could offer to pay maintenance into her bank account directly from your bank account; or into one for your son that she can access; then you have a paper trail to say you are supporting her. I really feel for your distress; I see too many young women behave in this way. When my husband and I separated 20 years ago, our kids were 3, 5, 8, and 11. the one thing we agreed on was that the kids should be able to spend as much time with their dad as he or they wanted. Now that led to some complicated re-scheduling over the years; but they have a wonderful relationship with their dad. We couldn't stand each other, but that wasn't our kids fault. I hope this works out for you.

• kim h
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He will not allow her? He is a child. If he acts like that I would let him choose to live somewhere else. Sounds a little strange that a judge would order a grown woman to tell a child who she has slept with. That I do not believe. Obviously this child has not had proper discipline his entire life. She can either tolerate being told what to do by a child or do as she wishes and let him leave if he chooses. Sounds like her life with be better without him. Sounds terrible but he is the monster she created.

• 1 decade ago

What has happened in our courts? Have all the judges lost their sense of fairness? Your sister is a fool to let her punk son call the shots. Has he always been this way? Your sister deserves a life of her own, without this "twit" telling her how it's going to be. If I was her, I'd give up all custody of this "punk" son. Right now, he's got mom right where he wants her, & she's allowing it. They both need help in my book!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think your sister got a lowsy judge! It's not fair for your sister to put her life on hold because her son is an @sshole!

Perhaps him living with someone else would be the best thing for your sister! I think she should be able to make her own decisions about whom she dates and what she does with them. After all, SHE is the adult.

That's the problem w/most children these days. The legal system gives them rights that they should not be entitled to at their ages and they take full advantage of that. Parents can not parent anymore and in the long run, it will be what ruins our society.

• 1 decade ago

Who's the parent and who is the child here. If he thinks he is that grown to tell her what to do, then perhaps he would be better off with someone else. IMO that is exactly what he is asking for. The grass is not always greener. He needs to know that until he is eighteen he runs nothing. I have never known a child to pay bills.

• 1 decade ago

well first of all she needs to be smarter than the 13 year old. if she is the adult then she should move on with her life, if he wants to play this game let him go live with dad, now I assume dad will have the same regulations right? maybe someone should point this out to the son when dad gets a girlfriend too. but she should not be listening to a child, she needs to move on and live life forget the little jerk

• 1 decade ago

This little boy is totally out of control because his mother allows him to be. And the judge is an idiot!!!

• 1 decade ago

It's only 5 years. What's the harm?

• 1 decade ago

Send the boy to his DAD, and let him deal with!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.