My sister son wont allow his mother to be with someone else!?

My sister has legal custody of her 13 year old boy who in my view is a MONSTER! He wont allow his mother to find someone else go out on dates or have any kind of relationship with males! I don't know why she takes it but he tells her if she ever go out or has sex with another man he will DISOWN her... show more My sister has legal custody of her 13 year old boy who in my view is a MONSTER!
He wont allow his mother to find someone else go out on dates or have any kind of relationship with males!
I don't know why she takes it but he tells her if she ever go out or has sex with another man he will DISOWN her completely, and that she can wait till he's 18!

The little B******D even told the family court that he does not want to be with her "if she f**ks around!
The judge informed her that regardless of what she thought her natural rights are if she entered into a relationship her son did not approve he could ask for change of custodial parenting, that he had every right to address any relationship because it also involves him!

Her son also informed the court that he did not want her to touch him without disclosing who she had sex with (BASTARD) the judge informed his mother likewise be cause he had a right to say "NO"!

A woman JUDGE takes a monsters side what justice is this?