Step sons sexuality at 12. people already ask us if he's gay.?

He is 12. He is very feminine, sissy lala little boy. not into sports AT ALL. wanted to play the flute in band. Used to walk around in big platform shoes that had wheels that you can roll on or you can hide inside the platform. he took the wheels off those completely. so skating was not an option. He got a clip on... show more He is 12. He is very feminine, sissy lala little boy. not into sports AT ALL. wanted to play the flute in band. Used to walk around in big platform shoes that had wheels that you can roll on or you can hide inside the platform. he took the wheels off those completely. so skating was not an option. He got a clip on dangly earing out of a quarter machine. and wore it. and would walk funny to make it dangle. tries to sport pink bandanas on his head. cries all the time. wanted his head shaved with a guard cause his friend bobby had it. in a really high pitched voice he is constantly saying "WHAT EVERRRR"
Is it too soon to tell if he is gay? or are these like red flags that he is giving us? my friend chad (who is gay) said he is definately gay. its fine with us if he is, but i was just wondering if these are signs.
Update: LIKE I SAID... its fine with us if he is. gosh! you people only read what you want! why dont you try reading everything. all i did was ask a freaking question and most of you are being so hateful! And im sorry, but i didnt even list half of the stuff he does to make everyone wonder if he is or not. The kid has had... show more LIKE I SAID... its fine with us if he is. gosh! you people only read what you want! why dont you try reading everything. all i did was ask a freaking question and most of you are being so hateful! And im sorry, but i didnt even list half of the stuff he does to make everyone wonder if he is or not. The kid has had a rough life, all i want to know is more info so i can be 100% there for him helping him out and you guys think im being mean. his sister moved away, his fav grandpa died and his mom abandoned him. he has had enough torment already, im tyring to help support him.
Update 2: and he shows absolutely no interest in girls yet.
Update 3: and he has a bratz doll. he picked it out.
32 answers 32