Countrywide stock opened at 5.66 today. Bankrupt or no?

Tell me what you think. I can tell you right now that I work for Countrywide and everything seems to be fine here, but with the stock opening at 5.66 today, what do you think?
Update: George.. the environment has been okay. We all used to know our products inside and out but because of the subprime melt down our products change everyday. Guidelines tighten and you have so many days to get a certain loan locked before that product is gone for good. "it's the sign of the times" my... show more George.. the environment has been okay. We all used to know our products inside and out but because of the subprime melt down our products change everyday. Guidelines tighten and you have so many days to get a certain loan locked before that product is gone for good. "it's the sign of the times" my regional manager tells me and I think he's right. I really fear for my job here but I know I will have another job somewhere else. Before Countrywide I worked for Home123 Mortgage, New Century.. and we all know what happened to them. I'm a little gun shy because of that.