Husband's friend wants more....?

My husband's friend is having trouble in her marriage. She has 3 kids and has been married for 5 years. When I see them together when we hang out - I see the way she looks at him. She has even gone as far as to tell him that if she does get a divorce, she has to wrap her mind around the fact that she... show more My husband's friend is having trouble in her marriage. She has 3 kids and has been married for 5 years. When I see them together when we hang out - I see the way she looks at him. She has even gone as far as to tell him that if she does get a divorce, she has to wrap her mind around the fact that she can't have my husband the way she wants him. My husband tells me that they are just friends and I believe that - but he says that he feels bad that he can't give her what she wants because he loves me. I think he has a "crush" on her and he says that it is definately not love, but just some "kids dating" feelings sometimes. I think personally that because she has such strong feelings for him and that she goes to him for alot of advice, he feels needed and he just reacts to her feelings for him. He has assured me that he will not leave me for her and that he wants to be with me forever, but why is it that they are hanging out today (kids are there too) and I'm crawling the walls?
Update: By the way everyone, I'm at work today and he is off this week, so he's out and I'm at work. I have hung out with them together and I can see it in her eyes and she has even said that she is jealous of me for "having him".
Update 2: Additionally, forgot to mention that she has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and her psychologist has told her not to leave her husband because he provides security for her and that she should under no circumstances tell my husband to leave me or make him think that she loves him or anything,... show more Additionally, forgot to mention that she has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and her psychologist has told her not to leave her husband because he provides security for her and that she should under no circumstances tell my husband to leave me or make him think that she loves him or anything, because even if he does leave me and she divorces her husband - she will do the same thing to my hubby in 6 months. My hubby does not want to leave me - he likes attention - I just need to set the record straight on how I feel and take it from there - thanks everyone!
Update 3: It really stinks, because he says he cares about her as a friend, and he gets the feeling from her that she cares for him more than a friend. He says he is in control and he knows he will not cheat or leave me for her. He is a very caring person, I don't want to make him out to be a lousy person, he cares for... show more It really stinks, because he says he cares about her as a friend, and he gets the feeling from her that she cares for him more than a friend. He says he is in control and he knows he will not cheat or leave me for her. He is a very caring person, I don't want to make him out to be a lousy person, he cares for all our friends, it's just that this friend is his first and i don't really know her as well as he does. I am trying to get to know her and she tells him that she likes me but is jealous of me that I have him. It's such a terrible situation because I have never had a reason not to trust him but she is the problem for me right now. If I tell him to choose, I know he will resent me for it and then where does that leave me?