G.W. will travel to the mid-east for nine days his life will be on the line for world peace at every step?

Name one Democrat under these conditions that has this mans Courage.Or for that matter name one Republican with this mans Courage.

Update:

For those who do not see the differance between visits by former Presidents to the Mid-East has forgotten 9-11 and Usama Bin-Ladan!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Fred Thompson

I do applaud President Bush for his decision to go into harms way to spread the word of Peace!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When Democrats traveled to Syria and elsewhere in the Mideast last year, you hypocrites screamed they had no right to do so--which was unAmerican on the face of it, sinceAmericans have the right to go where they please.

Bush isn't 'putting his life on the line'--he'l be safe in some hotel surrounded by guards--its their lives he's putting on the line, not his own. The only thing you'll see is a faked photo-op like McCain staged in Iraq--where he risked American soldiers' lives so he could "take a walk" in Baghdad to show off for the cameras.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes GWB boldly going where only Kathy Griffin and Andy Richter have gone before.....give me a freakin break...the guys' gonna have a friggin armored tank division w/ him wherever he goes. And yes, we're all quite impressed with the " more balls than brains" approach this administration has had over the past 7 years....."his life will be on the line for world peace at every step"....give me a break...the guy isn't friggin Ghandi.

• 1 decade ago

Dream on. Remember the coward that flew to strongest bunker in USA when 9/11 happened. If there was slightest chance that coward make a conference call.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • wolter
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i could in actual fact doubt it very lots, human existence from what i'm able to be sure capacity little or no to them, they kill and homicide as many of their very own as they kill "the scary infidel " or "the super devil" as i discussed on a prior question are we to assume the clowns who flew the planes into the twin towers did no longer intend to harm everyone, they have been merely attempting to locate the quickest thank you to the coke gadget on the thirty third floor. perhaps shall we study an informative handbook "kindness to our fellow guy" by capacity of Osama Bin weighted down, dont think of that's been revealed yet , and that i'm no longer able to hold my breath for it to come returned out

• Steve
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Every single recent president has gone to the middle east.

Get over it.

Incidentally, doesn't the fact that Al Qaeda still exists to make such threats speak to Bush's complete failure to address terrorism?

• 1 decade ago

lots of presidents have visited the middle east during times of crisis.

I truly hope that idiot doesn't become a martyr. Maybe that's what he really wants, since he's a laughingstock otherwise.

• 1 decade ago

Nancy Peloci visited those same countries last year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You'll be waiting a while.

Bush is a fearless leader. Thats why I thank him everyday.

Mike...

• 1 decade ago

It's not courage my friend. He's just plain stupid!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.