Robert G asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Am I the only person who didn't think Knocked Up was funny?

It was like watching a bad made for TV drama where every so often the main characters said some synonym for genitalia and paused for a laugh.

Favorite Answer

Yeah there were long gaps between funny scenes...definitely not a favorite of mine either. If anything you could laugh at how ridiculous it was...i guess. Ah well, nice to know i'm not alone in my opinion^^

No.

Katherine Heigl also thought it was crap.

Although she fails to mention that this money took her from being a $600K per movie Actress to $6M per Movie.

Snaggletooth wench! Shoulda married a doctor so she could fix her teeth and get a breat lift! LOL

• xK

I chuckled a few times, but I didn't find it laugh-out-loud funny. It was almost more drama than comedy.

• escher

I liked it. I didn't really go for all his sidekick friends. I could've done with out them. But I thought it was kind of sweet. The guy was kind of a dork, but he owned it.

That movie totally sucked. I went on a date to see it, big mistake!

Some parts were funny, Superbad was better :)

It was terrible all they did was swear ! It was thee worst story line ever !!

i thought it was crap too