Do you beleive in GOD?

Favorite Answer

I believe in God. The problem that I face is the reality of what that God is. I can not believe that the world just happened. I have come to the belief that he/she does try to adjust the world by sending people here to give direction. The problem is that the message gets garbled and mis-directed. The message of all religions are the same. Love each other. Help each other. Treat each other as you want treated. But the world is run with power and controlled by fear. Religion is a great basis to control especially with fear. So it is used that way. That has nothing to do with whether there is a God. I also believe that the question that God is going to ask is "YOU DID WHAT IN MY NAME??"

There is insufficient empirical evidence to support the hypothesis of a god or god.

Yes, but not by faith; but by knowledge. Evidences abound for the existence of God.

To believe in God by faith brings in itself a negative approach to the existence of God.

Source(s): Psalm 19 Psalm 14 Psalm 53

Yes... the Only ONE....!

(Isaiah 44:6) So says Jehovah, the King of Israel, and His redeemer Jehovah of Hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no God.

Thanks, RR

Of course! Our sun and moon are not practically the same size in our sky by coincidence, like the non believer would have you believe.

Yes sure

Yes, I do by faith. Faith means to have hope in believing in something that you cannot see, hear or touch. That takes courage.

No. There is no evidence to support such a belief.

Source(s): Stenger, God - the Failed Hypothesis
  • Nope. Also, no to God, and god.

sure, why not, gotta believe in something