Do you beleive in GOD?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe in God. The problem that I face is the reality of what that God is. I can not believe that the world just happened. I have come to the belief that he/she does try to adjust the world by sending people here to give direction. The problem is that the message gets garbled and mis-directed. The message of all religions are the same. Love each other. Help each other. Treat each other as you want treated. But the world is run with power and controlled by fear. Religion is a great basis to control especially with fear. So it is used that way. That has nothing to do with whether there is a God. I also believe that the question that God is going to ask is "YOU DID WHAT IN MY NAME??"

• 1 decade ago

There is insufficient empirical evidence to support the hypothesis of a god or god.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, but not by faith; but by knowledge. Evidences abound for the existence of God.

To believe in God by faith brings in itself a negative approach to the existence of God.

Source(s): Psalm 19 Psalm 14 Psalm 53
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes... the Only ONE....!

(Isaiah 44:6) So says Jehovah, the King of Israel, and His redeemer Jehovah of Hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no God.

Thanks, RR

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course! Our sun and moon are not practically the same size in our sky by coincidence, like the non believer would have you believe.

• 1 decade ago

Yes sure

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I do by faith. Faith means to have hope in believing in something that you cannot see, hear or touch. That takes courage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. There is no evidence to support such a belief.

Source(s): Stenger, God - the Failed Hypothesis
  • Nope. Also, no to God, and god.

• 1 decade ago

sure, why not, gotta believe in something

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.