幫我修改此篇文章的文法,謝謝(20點)

The supermarket is very big and has many people. I like go to supermarket with my family. I like to stroll the supermarket very much, that is the place very” life", the food, the life sundries, or even clothes, small tosses all can see. I go to supermarket buy the dog feed and something drink. In the supermarket has sells vegetables、fruit、 beef、fish, etc. I feel supermarket is very convenient, you may ask me why? The supermarket is nearby my house and the price is very cheaper.

Rating
  • 景鈞
    Favorite Answer

The supermarket is very big and has many people.

建議

The supermarket is very big and there are many people in it.

這句文法沒錯,但這樣寫比較好。

I like go to supermarket with my family.

修正後

I like to go to supermarket with my family

這裡必須要用like to,如果你覺得兩個to很怪,可以寫成:

I like to go shopping with my family.

I like to stroll the supermarket very much, that is the place very” life", the food, the life sundries, or even clothes, small tosses all can see.

修正後

I like to stroll in the supermarket very much because it is a very living place for it provides many kinds of food, groceries, even clothes and small tosses all we can see.

雜貨用groceries,但是我真的看不懂small tosses是什麼,

所以我沒有動。但以文法來講,all can see是沒有主詞的,

所以我加了we。

I go to supermarket buy the dog feed and something drink.

修正後

I go to supermarket to buy feedstuff for my dog and some drinks.

something本身就是名詞,所以不能兩個名詞接在一起。

記得要用to buy,至於飼料用feedstuf,再用for my dog。

In the supermarket has sells vegetables、fruit、 beef、fish, etc.

修正後

The supermarket sells vegetables, fruits, beef, fish, etc.

I feel supermarket is very convenient, you may ask me why?

修正後

I think supermarket is very convenient and you may ask me why?

加上and,然後這是一個意見,而不是一個感覺,

所以用think比用feel好。

The supermarket is nearby my house and the price is very cheaper.

修正後

It is because the supermarket is near to my house and the price is very cheap.

nearby要改成near to,nearby是形容詞:附近的,

cheaper改成cheap,不能用比較級。

加上It is 是因為你前句用了you ask me why?

所以加上It is會讓人比較好理解喔~ ^_^

Source(s): me

The supermarket is very big and is crowded. I like to go to the supermarket with my family. I like to stroll in the supermarket very much; it is a very lively place, the food, the sundries of daily life, or even clothes and small things can all be seen. I go to the supermarket to buy dog food and something to drink. Supermarkets sell vegetables, fruit, beef, fish, etc. I think the supermarket is very convenient; you may ask me why? Because the supermarket is near to my house and the prices are very low.

註 :

請與原文仔細參照。

“有很多人” 用crowded (擁擠的) 就能表示了。

lively place生氣蓬勃的 (或) 熱鬧的地方。

Sundries of daily life 日常雜貨。

small tosses : 不知指何物。toss指在煎餅時迅速往上拋翻面,因此改成 small things (小物品 ) 。

feed : 飼料,通常指給牛馬類吃的食物。 貓和狗的食物常用food。

超市裡有賣 XX, XX, XX : 用 supermarket sells XX, XX, XX …

I feel “我感覺” 用於感覺冷、熱 、快樂、悲傷等,在本文用 I think表示 “我覺得”較適當。

Prices “價格” 在英語上要用 “低” ( low )來描述,不能跟中文一樣用 “便宜” ( cheap )。

若把價格改成貨品的話,就可用cheap描述了,但是因cheaper 是比較級,句尾要加上“比XX處”才完整,而且要用much 或 very much 來形容才是,不能只用very。

所以最後一句也可改成 : Because the supermarket is near to my house and the goods are much cheaper than elsewhere.

elsewhere 別處

以上僅供參考

• ?

There is a supermarket near my house. The supermarket is very big and there are many people shopping in it. I like to stroll the supermarket very much because this place is very "life-like". I can see many different food, household sundries, clothes and small toys in there.

This supermaerket sells many vegetablels fruits, beef, fishes and all sorts of other things. I often go to the supermarket to buy something to drink and dog food.

I feel this supermaket is very convenient to me. You may ask me why? Because this supermarket is not only close to my house but also the price is very cheap.