Farsi to English translation/English to Farsi .........................?
- ✓Follow publicly
- ✓Follow privately
1-when u say "merci" how do u say "ur welcome"? "kheili mamnoon" is that it? 2-what does "khosh Bashi" mean? 3-what does "man ...show more
Other Answers (5)Rated Highest
1. merci = merci, mamnoon, kheili mamnoon, motshakeram
ur welcome = khahesh mikonam, ghabeli nadare
2. khosh bashi = be happy
3. it means I'm glad, happy [to see, meet you]
4. "chakeram" is kinda compliment, it kinda mean thanks a lot when used. but it exactly mean I am (ur) menial!! but it means same as thanks a lot when used. its kinda slang
5. i didn't get what exactly you mean!
6. mikham dar aghooshet begiram ; mikham baghalet konam
7. mikham nishgoonet begiram
8. asoone, rahate
9. chete ?
10. mano nemifahmi, mano dark nemikoni
Looking forward to doing business with you
1-You're welcome= khahesh mikonam
Instead of merci you can say: mamnoon
2-khosh bashi= have fun
3-man khoshvaghtam= how do you do?
4-chakeram= informal and usually it is not used by women. I dont know any equivalent for it in English. It is said to someone who you care about or like ( female or male)
5-roll over means :ghalt zadan( I am not sure I understood you trully)
6-I want to squeeze you= mikham becheloonamet( funny) or mikham fesharet bedam = mikham mohkam baghalet konam.
7-Mikham mohkam nishgoonet begiram.
8-It is easy= Aasoone
9-cheteh?(informal) or chi shodeh?(more formal)
10-to manzooramo nemifahmi or to mano dark nemikoni
Source(s):Persian is my native language.
2. khosh bashi means may you be happy
7. mikham seft neshkoonet begiram
kheyli asoone= very easy
10. manzooramo nemifahmi
Google.com type in "online translation english farsi"
you should find some help there ^^