Suitable name for knife sharpening business?

My husband would like to start a local, home based knife sharpening business and I would like some suggestions of creative yet smart business names. We were thinking "Precision Sharpening" or something but it seems abit boring. Also, could you please tell me: If a mobile sharpening service arrived at... show more My husband would like to start a local, home based knife sharpening business and I would like some suggestions of creative yet smart business names. We were thinking "Precision Sharpening" or something but it seems abit boring. Also, could you please tell me:

If a mobile sharpening service arrived at your door and offered to sharpen your kitchen knives, scissors and chisels for $4 each, would you consider it?

We are thinking about doing the above mentioned but aren't sure if there is a market for it, especially as we are in a small town, QLD Australia.
Update: What about if we charged $4 for a professional sharpening and $3 to polish up the el cheapos? You can still get a good cutting edge on Woolies brand knives. Even if you just got one of them fully sharpened for good use and not the others?