Creative name for knife sharpening business?

My husband would like to start a local, home based knife sharpening business and I would like some suggestions of creative yet smart business names. We were thinking "Precision Sharpening" or something but it seems abit boring. Also, could you please tell me:

If a mobile sharpening service arrived at your door and offered to sharpen your kitchen knives, scissors and chisels for $4 each, would you consider it?

We are thinking about doing the above mentioned but aren't sure if there is a market for it, especially as we are in a small town, QLD Australia.

Favorite Answer

If you're mobile, I like "Blade Runner"

"Queensland's Sharp Edge"

"The Grinder Minder"

You might run into trouble, but how about "The Sharpest Image" ??

Have you considered going to a farmer's market? Play some good music (not too loud), set up a table with your flyers, and the next time someone goes to the market, they might bring along something that needs sharpening.

Good luck with your enterprise. And no matter what happens, you're in a terrific part of the world. Be well!

A Cut Above (maybe too much like hair cut business)

A Slice of Heaven

This is a great article about - How to Select a Company or Product Name - http://www.developer-resource.com/how-to-select-a-...

The article has some good advice on how to research names, and what to becareful of.

Should get you started!

Best of luck

SHARPER