Line 37 of IT-201 Form is BLANK. So when I fill out the TAP Application, I put 0?

For the TAP Application, one of the questions asked for NYS Net Taxable Income from line 37 of your parent's IT-201 Tax form.

There is a blank on line 37. Do I put zero? What does the NYS Net Taxable Income mean... isn't all incomes are taxable? Confused. Help. Thank You

Favorite Answer

www.hesc.org -- You should contact the Higher Education School Corporation for the answer to your questions since this is the organization who is requesting that you fill out the TAP application -- 888-697-4372

Source(s): FA Professional -- 15 years

It-201

Hey, COnfusedGirl... Did you find any answer by these time? cuz I'm another same confusedBoy here, for the same shitty problem,

-_-