Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Line 37 of IT-201 Form is BLANK. So when I fill out the TAP Application, I put 0?

For the TAP Application, one of the questions asked for NYS Net Taxable Income from line 37 of your parent's IT-201 Tax form.

There is a blank on line 37. Do I put zero? What does the NYS Net Taxable Income mean... isn't all incomes are taxable? Confused. Help. Thank You

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

www.hesc.org -- You should contact the Higher Education School Corporation for the answer to your questions since this is the organization who is requesting that you fill out the TAP application -- 888-697-4372

Source(s): FA Professional -- 15 years
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

It-201

• 7 years ago

Hey, COnfusedGirl... Did you find any answer by these time? cuz I'm another same confusedBoy here, for the same shitty problem,

-_-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.