Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

first one to answer this gets 10 points--read details. [and star question]?

write your favourite animal, and WHY

it can't just be:

dog.

i'm not giving points for that, it has to be

ex:

dog, because they're cuddly and cute, and fun to play with.

everyone who doesn't answer first, well you get 2 POINTS!

i guess that means: POINTS FOR EVERYONE.

please star question once answered.

k, thanks.

Favorite Answer

Jackalopes because they have the speed of a jackrabbit along with the weaponry of a mule deer.

and i have a head on my wall.

I love monkeys! According to me they are funny, cute, and enjoyable! For my next B-Day I would LOVE to have one, but they are too expensive to buy unused. :,( My first Webkinz was a monkey and I named her Leslie. I am now in a shelter that helps monkeys who are diseased and monkeys that have VERY bad sicknesses. When people cut down forests they are ruining their homes. That is like some one just destroying your home and you have no place to go. I LOVE all animals except for wasps and bees! I am way too much of a scardycat to be by those!lol! :) Love your aviator! That was an interesting question so here is a star! And a heart!♥

• Cheryl

If I could be honest; I was a lilttle shock that you'd want any type of "princess theme." I threw my niece a princess theme party who just turned 7years old. However, ,my daughter is 15 & will be 16 soon; she's throwing ideas out to me for her party. Such as safari theme, black & white party, all white party(which would look nice with your light blue, silver & white), Luau, my daughter's best friend had a Sugary Sweet 16 Party. Decoration were faboulous it put me in the mind of candy land; her mom had a candy bar cake made, beautiful centerpieces of vases filled with assorted candy. Very unique... Dare to be different... Happy Bday

Dogs

They cute, cuddly and can save lives

A wild horse in the mountains. Because they look so powerful and free!!!

Koala bears are my favorite animals. They are soft, cuddly and very cute and very quiet. Dogs can be very noisy, messy and very destructive.

Black Panther because they are really fast and at night they are camoflagued because of the dark and pls when it is night their eyes turn bright yellow.

I have more then one. id say all

Becasue ther eunique and special and interesting or cute sepending on the animal

i love meerkats coz they are so gawjuss! i love the way they walk and stand up!! lol star for you but fyi its not nice to ask ppl 4 a star, lol i cant talk! cya

My fave animal is a dog because my German Shepard saved my life twice