Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

who else thinks that larry king needs to retire?

he is so off base with his questions, sometimes he seems like he is coming off a bit holier than thou

• RoVale
    Favorite Answer

I suspect that most of the responses to this question were made by young people. Since I'm older, I have a different view. Why shouldn't he continue doing what he does? Why does he have to retire? What will he do with himself if he does retire? Sit around, get a hobby, or be available for grandchildren, all of which can lead to boredom and an early death from that boredom. I don't understand why people should be "put out to pasture" once they reach a certain age. As long as they are mentally and physically capable of doing their jobs, why shouldn't they keep on doing them?

Beyond retire. I think he should be tucked into bed with a warm glass of milk and some cookies.

He needed to retire about 50 years ago !!!

Isn't he 157 years old ... ?

As if his questions were not bad enough, his poor guests are subjected to that horrible hair-do ... I think his hair has a life of it's own !!!!

Everyone needs a retirement date and he has surpassed his. I had to quit watching that show long ago.

i do no longer think of that. the hundreds do to various letting human beings think of for them. human beings ought to tell themselves approximately political themes and make their very own balloting judgements quite than letting the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Al Franken, Sean Hannity, and bill Maher think of for them.

It happens to anyone who has wielded unchecked power for a long enough time.

Given the state of his health, it's a miracle he is still alive!

Yeah...I kinda think that when your shoulders are higher than your head, it's time to call it a day...

He doesn't bother me as much as some of these sports announcers do.

look at strom therman..... the man will die in that chair

that is if he hasnt already