Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

NIce guys finish last?

This saying must be true because it seems to happen to the best of us. Why is this so true? Why do women like guys who treat them like crap?

4 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

People who finish "last" choose to finish last. Do you think every "bad boy" gets every chick he goes after? Nope...the difference is they don't get all upset when they don't get what they want. They blow it off and move on.

I know many nice guys (of all ages) in relationships, so that disproves the whiney "nice guys finish last" idea.

Being a nice guy isn't all there is to being a good partner or for someone to be attracted to you. Most women don't like guys who treat them like crap, although some will stay in such relationships hoping to fix things (or fix the guy).

Bad boys tend to be more aggressive than nice guys and more confident. Confidence is very appealing, and someone who is aggressive is going to be noticed much more quickly than someone who stays in the background....they often get the attention of the girls more quickly.

• 1 decade ago

This is just a phase. Women, or rather girls are intrigued by the bad boy. They like the rebel. sorry nice guys. However there is good news. sooner or later these girls will be sick of these bad boys,and will want to spend the rest of their lives with you. Those bad boys however usually get married, and divorced a few times., Pay alot of child support for kids they don't even see,and end up as drunks. As for you? You and that girl that used to date that bad boy live happily ever after.

• 1 decade ago

nice guys don't finish last for me at all.

i guess girls like that bad boy thought but honestly. in the end the jerks aren't worth it. i learned that the hard way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because if she was with a nice guy she would get bored

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.