Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Would you be worried at all if someone called and said "I know what you did last summer"?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Forget that! My phone rang when I was watching The Ring, alone and it's an old 70's style with the dial and the very loud ring! lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not really cos I just worked last summer, the whole way though upm in a stock room with no windows and no collegues (I was the only person able to get the job done efficiently) in river island. So what would they say, I know all the items you replenished, I know you marked down most of the xmas sale/took down the summer sale stock to the shop floor,/ supervised the delivery team?? whats so wow about that??

Actually, as I was all alone there, it might me nice to get a phonecall, just like someone giveing me some kind of recognition.!

• 4 years ago

Nope. I live in one of those small towns where everybody knows everybody's business. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if I got that phone call. I wouldn't be worried because I'm a good girl and never do anything wrong! *devilish grin*

• 1 decade ago

Nope, I'd be OK whatever, at least one of us knows what I did last summer cuz I dont remember a thing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No but when I use to drink and some one said to me

Do you remember what you did last night You where

so funny or You wanted to fight every one in the bar

then I worried,.

• 1 decade ago

no cos everyone knows what I did last summer...... now if they were to say I know what your wearing right now then yeah I would definitely be worried cos Ive just jumped out of the shower and all the curtains are closed......

• boo!!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'd just feel pity for them cos they obviously have nothing better to do than care or remember what i did last summer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, because I went camping last summer.

• 1 decade ago

Because I'm very discreet, the person calling me could only be the one I had fun with. My first thought would be, how on earth did she manage to trace me, I tried to leave no traces behind me.

• 1 decade ago

I'd be more worried if they just called to say I love you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.