promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Football poll: Dallas Cowboys or NY Giants?

I know the Cowboys won the 1st two games they played this year against the Giants but that makes them overconfident plus the Giants are looking for some payback. Finally, it is rumored Jessica Simpson will be there to give ol' Tony R a peck on the cheek prior to the game. All Dallas fans know that she was the reason the Cowboys started loosing as Romo can only think of her when he should be thinking only football.

38 Answers

Relevance
  • NONAME
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

*looks down at hoody*

Sorry. The hoody says "Giants". Never argue with the hoody.

ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS

Source(s): Giants fan in Buffalo Bills territory.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Gone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Giants

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I think the Giants win by 10. I think the Cowboys are having major issues now. They've played awful in the last 4 games. And now they are upset with Romo in Mexico. And TO hasn't practiced this week.

• JJ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The Giants, this time, will put heavy pressure on Tony Romo forcing him to make mistakes and take sacks which will give Eli Manning short fields to work with that he will be able to score on efficiently. The Cowboys peaked too early and are in for an early playoff exit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's gonna be NY GIANTS all the way.. I love my Giants and they are gonna be Giant when this is over with. To heck with those Cowboys..Romo can take a flying leap over the electric fence for all I am concerned.

• 1 decade ago

Its funny because non of the media will talk about how jessica simpson was there when he was winning so that has nothing to do with anything... but i think if the Giants play like they did sun then they will win... I still have no faith in Romo pulling out the big game....

• 1 decade ago

LOL. Dallas by no less than 10 points. They will wear down the Giants defense and Barber will have atleast 2 rushing touchdowns. Just a note on Jessica Simpson. For all you informed (not) fans, she has been to a lot of games, just not as much on camera as that one game. He is human and does not need her to have a bad game but if you believe in curses, even she will not save the Giants.

• 1 decade ago

The Giants are on a roll. The Cowboys have no TO and are definitely not on a roll. That being said, Eli Manning is still Eli Manning and he will lose this game for the Giants. And he'll make that goofy face every time he screws up.

• 1 decade ago

The Dallas Cowboys will win.

• 1 decade ago

if the Giants have anything moving between their ears they'll stuff Jacobs down Dallas's throat and play 3 yards and a cloud of dust football.. keep Romo on the sidelines and try to wear down Dallas's Defense.. then start working Eli out of playaction for a passing game.. if they can do this they'll upset Dallas and make the NFC Championship Game

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.