what do you do when your True Love?

doesn't love you back

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well ill tell you what Ive done.....it doesn't mean its right but here i go......................

when my true love doesn't love me back i stick around and try to show them how perfect i can be for them, i express my feelings (dont hold back)....hopefully when all is said and done, they realize that you are the only one for them!!!!

anyone else will prob say if they dont love you back then move on.....

Source(s): im not the type to give up on something i want!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Find another true love. Love, honey

• 1 decade ago

One sided love never flourishes. Just forget and find one who loves u too. U r still in teens and have yet to mature..Durable love is possible between two mature persons as u r not that age yet...U r that bud which is yet to open and flourish..

• 1 decade ago

Find another true love.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I walked away and didnt look back, its not worth the hassle or the pain to stay in something thats not good for your inner being or soul

• 1 decade ago

then it is not meant to be. You need to move on even though you think that you cant. Plus you cant help who you love and they cant help that they dont love you back..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmmm...I don't get how they can be your true love if they don't love you back. I think real love grows out of reciprocity.

• 1 decade ago

You find away to love yourself more and move on. Have faith that you will find a new and better love.

Source(s): Experinced it.
  • 1 decade ago

take a long walk off of a short pier

• 1 decade ago

love another

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.