what do you do when your True Love?

doesn't love you back

Favorite Answer

well ill tell you what Ive done.....it doesn't mean its right but here i go......................

when my true love doesn't love me back i stick around and try to show them how perfect i can be for them, i express my feelings (dont hold back)....hopefully when all is said and done, they realize that you are the only one for them!!!!

anyone else will prob say if they dont love you back then move on.....

Source(s): im not the type to give up on something i want!

Find another true love. Love, honey

One sided love never flourishes. Just forget and find one who loves u too. U r still in teens and have yet to mature..Durable love is possible between two mature persons as u r not that age yet...U r that bud which is yet to open and flourish..

Find another true love.

I walked away and didnt look back, its not worth the hassle or the pain to stay in something thats not good for your inner being or soul

then it is not meant to be. You need to move on even though you think that you cant. Plus you cant help who you love and they cant help that they dont love you back..

Hmmm...I don't get how they can be your true love if they don't love you back. I think real love grows out of reciprocity.

You find away to love yourself more and move on. Have faith that you will find a new and better love.

Source(s): Experinced it.

take a long walk off of a short pier

love another