How do you sing the Happy Birthday song in Croatian?

I found the below lyrics on the internet, but we are not sure how to pronounce the words. I also think that we should change Dragi to Draga, from what I understand, since we would sing this to a woman... But I don't know how to pronounce "Ti" if it is pronounced like the hot beverage tea, or the i... show more I found the below lyrics on the internet, but we are not sure how to pronounce the words. I also think that we should change Dragi to Draga, from what I understand, since we would sing this to a woman...
But I don't know how to pronounce "Ti" if it is pronounced like the hot beverage tea, or the i is a short sound as in sit?

Croatian:

Sretan rođendan ti, sretan rođendan ti, sretan rođendan dragi Marko, sretan rođendan ti.

English:

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mark, happy birthday to you.