Joy Huen asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜托各位幫幫忙把下面的文章(中文翻譯成英文) THX

我認為這樣不好,因為萬圣節,情人節和圣誕節原本是一些很溫馨的節日,是讓別人懷念和普天同慶的大日子。但現在卻被商人們利用這些日子來發財,他們已將原有的節日意義完全扭曲了,也把原本埋藏著人們一片心意的禮物也轉化為現在那些既虛偽又商業化的假意禮物。

這樣大眾化的禮物,如何再將獨一無二的心意傳給千里之外的朋友和親人呢?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I think it is bad, because Halloween, Valentine's Day and Christmas was originally some very warm holiday, is to let others remember and celebrate the big day. But people are now being used these days to make a fortune, they have the original meaning of a complete distortion of the festival, the original burying people a taste gifts also into those now both hypocritical and insincere commercialization of gifts. This popular gift, then how unique pass away from the goodwill of friends and relatives?

Source(s): me
  • Fanny

這樣大眾化的禮物,如何再將獨一無二的心意傳給千里之外的朋友和親人呢?

I think this is not good, because Halloween and Valentine's Day are romatic days, they let people care people and is a day to share the joy. However, these days are used by the merchants to make money, they twisted the real meanings of these days, and turned the gifts with care and kindness into some commerical fake gifts. Those popular gifts never be the same as before and send to their far away's love one.

2008-01-07 19:58:38 補充:

sorry, should "romantic"& I missed the "Christmas Day" after Valentine's Day.

Source(s): myself only, no translator

I think this is not good, because Halloween, Valentines' Day and Christmas were supposed to be lovely and happy festivals. But these days merchants use them for money, and they ruined the original meaning of those festivals, and they also made the presents that represent friendship and love in people's heart to some kind of pretedning and commercial fake presents.

By using these kind of normal presents, how can they represent our love and kindness to our family and friends who are far away from us?

Hope I ca help u la

I thought like this is not good, because of Halloween, 情人節 and

the Christmas day originally is some very warm holiday, is lets the

others fondly remember with the worldwide celebration great day. But

the present is actually used by the merchants recently gets rich, they

the original holiday significance completely twisted, also originally

buries a people piece of regard gift also to transform for present

these both is false and 商業化 the hypocrisy gift. Such popular

gift, how the unique regard will bequeath outside the great distance

again friend and family member?

Source(s): me