- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
No matter how old you get, hug and kiss your mother whenever you greet her.
Temper, if ungoverned, governs the whole man.
The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.
Trust is the single most important factor in both personal and professional relationships.
If someone says something unkind about you, you must live so that no one will believe it.
When you make your mark in the world, watch out for the envious with erasers.
Things that are what they seem to be, are so rare that you cannot recognize them when you see them.
Be open and accessible. The next person you meet could become your best friend.
The man who never has enough time to do a job properly always has enough time to do it over again.
There's no use going back for a lost opportunity - someone else has already found it.
A man will always remember his enemies, but he will sometimes forget his friends.
Refuse to share personal and financial information unless you feel it is absolutely essential.
When you find something you really want, don't let a few dollars keep you from getting it.
In prosperity, prepare for change; in adversity, hope for one.
You may be fortunate and make a lot of money. But be sure your work involves something that enriches your spirit as well as your bank account.
The greatest achievements are those that benefit others.
Let your children see you do things for your wife, that lets them know how much you love and treasure her.
Make a habit of reading something inspiring and cheerful just before going to sleep.
The secret of happiness is learning to accept the impossible, do without the indispensable, and bear the intolerable.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
Success is a ladder that cannot be climbed with your hands in your pockets.
People tend to rise to accomplishments they thought were beyond them if you show them by your confidence that they can do it.
It isn't always best to be in a rush. For while it is true that the early bird gets the worm, it's also a fact that the second mouse gets the cheese.
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
Let your handshake be as binding as a signed contract.
Change worry time into planning time.
Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.
If you stay focused on yourself, you are going to be miserable.
The two hardest things to handle in life are failure and success.
You shouldn't look back except to learn.
There are two very difficult things in the world. One is to make a name for oneself and the other is to keep it.
The reason ideas die quickly in some people's heads is that they can't stand solitary confinement.
What the world needs is an amplifier for the still, small voice.
Happiness is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
May your dreams never disappear with age, but may they continue as alive and as beautiful as you with the knowledge that they will someday come true.
- manLv 61 decade ago
1. Do not, for one repulse, forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort. ( Shakespeare )
2. The man who has made up his mind to win will never say " Impossible".( Napoleon )
3. Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them. ( C. Weizmann )
4. There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see. ( Muggeridge )
5. Time is a bird for ever on the wing. ( T. W. Robertson )
6. If you do not learn to think when you are young, you may never learn. ( Edison )
7. A day is a miniature of eternity. ( Emerson )
8. Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice. ( L. Blum )
9. If there were less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world. ( O. Wilde )
10. Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper. 希望是美好的早餐,卻是糟糕的晚餐。F.Bacon 培根
11. If it's a rose, it will bloom sooner or later. 如果是玫瑰，它總會開花的 ──歌德
12. Each day brings its own bread. 天無絕人之路。
13. Speech is a mirror of the soul; as a man speaks, so is he. (Ephraem Syrus, American writer) 語言是心靈的鏡子；一個人只要說話，他說的話就是他的心靈的鏡子。(美國作家塞拉斯 E)