I am 32 weeks pregnant and have a fever, when should I take tylonal.?

I heard that if u get a fever when u are pregnant u should take tylonal, but I don't have any and I feel too sick to walk 2 blocks and get some. My temp is 99.8 degrees farinhiet, but I always run a low temp so for me that is really high. What should I do? I would make my boyfriend go get me some but he is more... show more I heard that if u get a fever when u are pregnant u should take tylonal, but I don't have any and I feel too sick to walk 2 blocks and get some. My temp is 99.8 degrees farinhiet, but I always run a low temp so for me that is really high. What should I do? I would make my boyfriend go get me some but he is more sick than me. I put a cold washcloth on my head. What happens to the baby if my body gets to hot?
Update: I just took tylonal ER. I never heard of it , but thats what my boyfriend went and got me, I hope it's safe, i'm like freaking out right now, i figured it was better than taking nothing.
Update 2: Do u know how many i should take 1 or 2? He only brought me the pills not the package ( his dad lives in the same building as us, thats where he got the medicin from) I just took 1 for now and if my fever dosen't go down I planed on taking another
Update 3: Thank u mumontherun, i actually live in Chicago, and my boyfriend just went and got some for me. I just moved here so i don't have any friends in the city, just me and my boyfriend.