Do you like Velvet Revolver or did you think STP was better?

I think STP was a hundred million times better. I even loved Weiland's solo stuff. But I don't like VR at all. What about you?

I saw STP live around 95- and I saw Weiland on his 12 Bar Blues tour a few years later. Both shows were incredible.

Favorite Answer

STP was much better hands down!!! I don't mind VR's stuff, but it doesn't compare to any of STP's first 4 albums!!!

Velvet Revolver doesnt compare to The Stone Temple Pilots...

• MC BC

I'm not interested in Velvet Revolver... not to say they're a bad band, they just haven't done anything too terribly impressive yet. Loved STP though, still do.

I like velvet revolver... I actually saw them live with Alice in Chains a couple months ago.... How can you not like them? They are all legends. Members of Wasted Youth, G n' R, and STP? But I like Stone Temple Pilots alot too... they're kind of a tie for me.

Loved STP, always have, lots and lots of great music.

I love Velvet Revolver too. Maybe they don;t have as many great songs on one album as STP but I'll take it anyway.

I like Velvet Revolver but STP is/was and will always be better.

STP was Tons better

The only VR song I ever liked was "Fall To Pieces"

• daria

stp of course!

velvet revolver just seemed like they were trying to hard

STP- Core alone is better than both VR albums.

I don't like either one of them. I enjoy a wide range of music, but don't care for the writing "talents" (if you can call it that) of Scott Weiland.