Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Christians, All religions can bring you to heaven?

If you are a christian and you say all religions can bring you to heaven, then what do you say about these bible verses below

?

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Acts 4:11-12 He is “‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.’ Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

1 John 2:23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Best Answer

I am Christian but I don't believe in the relevance of the Bible. I believe the Bible to a certain extent can help your faith but a lot of it is merely just letters and biased people's opinions. Why don't you just let people have their own faith, anyway? Christianity borrowed a lot of it's traditions from other religions.

LOL wasn't going to answer because it was cut and dried, was more interested in the answers....but, lilmissykato's answer just gave me my first laugh of the morning :)

"I never said all religions bring you to heaven- I just dont think all religious take you to hell."

Sorry, lilmissykato, I'm sure you didn't intend it to be a funny answer, but I sure do thank you for not correcting it before I saw it! :)

But, I guess I should answer now that I am here.... Unfortunately, there are just too many that have the lack of belief in the Bible and therefore God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit right within mankind's organized religion for that to make any difference to them. Lately I hesitate calling myself a "Christian" because of what so many "Christians" say and do ....my question is why anyone whom "believes" that bothers to call themself a "Christian"? From what they say, they didn't have to DO anything much to "become" one and deny's everything that Jesus is all about. Jesus says that He and the Father AGREE on EVERYTHING.... so, all the parts of the Bible that they choose to ignore is also a part of JESUS that they are ignoring!

In the real world of relationships, that is a relationship doomed to disaster from the start... and if they were asked by a couple whom shared the same type of unbalance that wished to get married, I'm pretty sure they would be advising them against it till they can work those area's out first.

Jesus says you must be baptised in water AND of the Spirit... well, the "Spirit" is God's own Holy Ghost that Jesus is telling us we must have...just like Jesus has it.... without the Spirit of God there ISN'T a "relationship" and therefore no salvation...

Looks like satan's best promoters are those whom "call" themselves "Christian"....the churches are no longer God's... mankind has ripped the veils again in God's temples... satan is master there now and no-one sees anything wrong with that.

(I think I will just call myself a child of God and a bride of Christ from now on... (or maybe Bible Believer?)...the word "Christian" has been tainted one too many times)

Only in Christ Jesus do we have redemption from the wages of Sin.

Only Jesus is the way to Heaven, by His own WORD, as you have well said. All others will lead to eternal damnation in Hell.

Who ever said Jesus was tolerant, never read His WORD !

~OM~

• Karl P

I'd say good luck to anyone who tries to get to heaven without going through The Death Conquerer first!!

If you believe that all religions can get you to heaven, then I doubt that you are a Christian! (And I do not mean "you" as in the asker of this question, I mean "you" Christian that believes all religions get you to heaven.)

Modern-day Faux News Christians love to cherry-pick their bible verses... Makes'em feel good and they can pat themselves on the back.

Just be sure to ignore all those crazy Leviticus verses... the ones that say you should be stoned if you talk back to your parents or eat shell fish.

You can use the bible to support anything you do- ie- slavery, sexism, etc. Organized religion has done so much harm to mankind and continues to do so.

Xtians don't have a monopoly on how to get to heaven. Especially when there were religions long before Xianity came along. I suppose a loving god sent all those people to hell?

Source(s): George Carlin, http://www.evilbible.com/
  • coby

Any church it truly is well worth something can teach human beings to stay good and unselfish lives, serving God's image by ability of serving his toddlers. Observant Jews, as an occasion, have no longer something in any respect to concern. human beings of all church homes, and atheists, too, can get away hell by ability of subordinating their own needs to what's sweet. inspite of the undeniable fact that, the three heavens have in any case requirement licensed and proper carried out baptism. (There are 5 excellent rewards stated interior the recent testomony, and Jews used to have faith in seven heavens.) it truly is exactly why Jesus stated, "for for this reason it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness." (whilst he stated that the nonetheless had to be baptized.) people who by no ability had the full reality can receive it in Paradise at the same time as finding forward to the resurrection, or perhaps the disobedient spirits of Noah's time will study the gospel (and apparently supplied the vicarious sacrament of baptism). God loves all of his toddlers, previous, present and destiny. it truly is not any income to him whilst one in all his toddlers is lost constantly. maximum church homes have some reality in them. The greater the reality, and the greater we are inspired to stay by ability of it, the greater effective it truly is in helping us accomplish our targets. it truly is all. i'm not sure how lots reality Satanism has, inspite of the undeniable fact that. i might truly particularly no longer locate out. in this appreciate, i choose my point of view truly narrow.

Jesus is the Way and the Light.

Imagine you know nothing about Christianity and forget all you know about it.

Now read these again as though it was the very first time. Just read the words at their face value, without giving them any kind of special meaning somebody else has told you about. What does it tell you to do exactly?

If you really do this, you'll have to recognize it's a lot vaguer than you thought.

What Christian ever said all religions bring you to heaven??? Christianity isn't even suppose to be a religion

We can not judge who will be in heaven but we know that the ones who are there are there because Christ made the way for them.