company description?

for a school project i need the company description of a small coffe shop like carribou coffe or starbucks.

Favorite Answer

Coffee shops, like the ones you are referring to, are classified under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) as Snack and Nonalcoholic Beverage Bars (Code # 722213, under the Food Services and Drinking Places Subgroup). The description it gives for this industry group is as follows, "This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) preparing and/or serving a specialty snack, such as ice cream, frozen yogurt, cookies, or popcorn or (2) serving nonalochoic beverages, such as coffee, juices, or sodas for consumption on or near the premises. These establishments may carry and sell a combination of snack, nonalcoholic beverage, and other related products (e.g. coffee beans, mugs, coffee makers) but generally promote and sell a unique snack or nonalcoholic beverage.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of description you need, so I will include another one. This description is of Starbucks by Datamonitor (an information company specializing in industry analysis) and should help you out (I hope).

"Starbucks Corporation is a specialty coffee retailer. It produces and sells a wide variety of hot and cold beverages, complementary food items, coffee-related accessories and equipment, a selection of quality teas, and other non-food products..."

individually I ought to assert alpine is one in each and every of them. they are somewhat to not high priced & they're somewhat properly somewhat worth the money you put in to them. i could promise you does not be upset.