my friends used 80/20 loan on purchasing her house and she manage to take a third loan (equity loan)but now f

she loses her jos and she migth foreclose her house,does she need to pay the third loan even the house is gone?

Favorite Answer

The bank can put a defiency judgement against her for any difference between what they sell it for and what the loans are short. She might want to try and sell the house on a Short Sale. Find a local Realtor that does a lot of Short Sales and or preforeclosure. They can explain the process to her.

Good luck!

Vicki Watzlawick

Broker Owner

Exit Platinum Realty, Illinois

www.vickisdreamhomes.com

Hi

I saw your question I have decided to help people out due to the fact that I myself has been scammed twice by fake lenders in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender that gave me the loan($60,000 USD) that I was in dire need of even with a bad credit. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can get to him via his email address charles_lenders@yahoo.com Please tell him that Deborah Kirk he gave out a loan to me . I have search for a legit lender until I got him and I decided to help my fellow humans with this because there are a lot of fake lenders out there and I do not want any body to fall a prey please get to him and tell him that I referred you to him.

Thanks.

Deborah Kirk

WE DO THESE FOR A LIVING. ARE YOU IN THE NYC AREA?

THANKS

NATIONALBUSINESS_A@YAHOO.COM