7 or more physical features of south africa you cold draw on a map?
that you could*
- CrittersLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Physical Features - South Africa (the country of S. Africa)
- coastal area is lowlands
- moves to plains – one is called the Bushveld - elevation varies between 600 meters and about 900 meters above sea level.
- the interior has high plateaus - Highveld - 1,200-meter to 1,800-meter
- mountains - 2,000 meters and 3,300 meters in elevation - called Great Escarpment, also other mountains such as Waterberg, Strypoortberg and Soutpansberg. Highest Mountains are the Drakensberg Mountains. The Cape Ranges are the country's only 'fold mountains'.
- basins - the southern portion of the Kalahari Desert forms a basin
- large depressions, or "pans," found between the 2 deserts in the Cape Middleveld region.
- valley - The Cango Valley
- caves - Cango Caves - a limestone ridge
- several rivers – Orange, Limpopo, Molopo
- deserts – Kalahari and Namib Deserts
lowlands, plains, plateaus, mountains, various velds, basin, depressions called pans, deserts, rivers, valley, caves
- 1 decade ago
plains, rivers, hills, lakes, ,mountains, desert, forests