Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what is the better breakfast: english muffins or french toast?

stars would be appriciated :)

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

FRENECH TOAST

I LOVE THE FRENCH TOAST

SONG!!

• 1 decade ago

French Toast.

• 4 years ago

This is one of the main problems when German potato salad goes bad, before you know it things might get out of hand. The dreaded FF2 ( Food Fight 2 ) might erupt. This is an ominous situation, a quick glance in your fridge convinced me that the Bratwurst is belligerent, and the kraut is very sauer indeed eager to join the fray. This could have worldwide food repercussions. The Samurai Sukiyaki in the far corner looks suspicious, keep a wary eye on that one. Some Croissants have escaped the onslaught and aren't ready to crumble yet, fortunately. The Russian Borsjtsj may need a bit of stirring up. As of now the beleaguered muffins, with the help of some Scottish Scones have turned the breadbasket in an impregnable fortress, they are separated from the enemy forces by the water filled kitchen sink, they'll hold out for a while. The Norwegian Stock-fish are a write-off now, the Freezer Compartment has been taken over. Good Luck !!.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

French toast

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • French toast.

• 1 decade ago

Defo French Toast - English muffins don't really taste of anything in my opinion

• 1 decade ago

If you dont mind jogging for a few hours tonight to burn off the calories, I would of course suggest French Toast.

But - as in my case - I cant afford more calories than absolutely necessary at the moment, so I'll stick with an English Muffin.

• 1 decade ago

French toast.

• 1 decade ago

french toast on english muffins

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

French toast but def Stuffed french toast=)

• 1 decade ago

french toast on english muffins =] probably since i just ate pancakes with syrup i'd prefer an english muffin

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.