Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Green Bay Packers?

Does any1 hate them over in America because i have never heard anything bad about there players or team here on yahoo answers are they a very loved team?? i go for packers by the way

Favorite Answer

The only rival fans are Viking fans and the biggest the Bear fans...these are the Packers two biggest rivals....the only team that has been better than Green Bay between these two is Minnesota (Who is 49-44-1 against green bay..also minnesota is 54-48-2 against chicago and 61-30-1 against the Lions..so minnesota is the only team that has something to brag about since they're the winningest team in the NFC North since the Vikes joined)..but any way Favre is a great idol but he'll be gone soon and all you have left is his 50 billion highlights...oo and Lion fans have nothing really to brag about..since thier the most down franchise

Source(s): Green Bay is a respectable team..and a historic team...except don't look up 1994 Dolphins vs. Green bay 5000 no shows

Every team is hated in America. But generally the Packers are respected because of Favre. He is a living NFL legend and so generally people do not hate the Packers so much. Its like..... Babe Ruth. Few people hate him. They may dislike the Yankees without him, as may happen when Favre finally retires, but so long as he plays the team will always be respected more than others.

I love the Packers, and have been a diehard fan my entire life. I think that the only people that hate us are the Vikings, Bears, and Cowboys fans.

Over here in Wisconsin, we take our team seriously, and we would do anything to see our team play. I would travel through the gates of hell with Brett Favre.

Anyway, the Pack will win the super bowl.

Source(s): GO PACK GO!!!

The Packers have a great history, are one of the oldest teams in the NFL, and have the most NFL titles. To top it off they are owned by the fans, so the team will never EVER move. They play in the smallest city in American professional sports as well, so the city and the team are closely tied. Their fans are welcoming to visitors, but still passionate, knowledgeable, and loyal.

Yeah, there's a lot to like about the team. They aren't MY favorite, but I respect them.

• me

I have some friends that are Packers fans and were in N.W. Ohio so most people are Browns or Lions fans around here. People call them the fudge packers sometimes, like people call every team something.

Source(s): I don't hate Green Bay

Vikings,and Bears fans hate the packers. Mainly because their fans are so frickin insane. Go to Green Bay sometime. Some of those nuts actually paint their house Green,and Gold.

Source(s): Been to Green Bay,and feared for my life.

Well, Green Bay Packers players usually don't get into trouble, in fact they don't have anything to do in Green Bay but play football.. And that's a good thing to, cause there is no distraction or trouble for players to get into..

Well, I am a 49ers fan. It sucked when they were beating us in the playoffs but whatever I was younger then. No, I don't hate the Packers. I have a lot of respect and admiration for Favre. Dude is one tough mofo. Also, I root for James Jones, who is an SJSU alum ..........the school I am currently attending.

Source(s): Kelsey..........WRONG!

They are popular because their QB Brett Favre is the most beloved man in sports. There are plenty of people who hate them though. Some people hate Favre too - mostly Dan Marino fans.

I like Chicago, and Steelers myself but have heart for Green Bay they are really Americas team not dallas!! I'd like see them go to Superbowl!! Brett Farve great may be last year if they Win Super bowl!