? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

presentations(help!)

i need to do a presentation 3 mins above, and i need some new ideas.

-Q1: fast food restaurant's target is? childen/ teenagers / adults/ elderly

-Q2: fast food is popular in hk? give reason for your opinion.

-Q3: Obesity is serious problem in hk? why?

plz ,, give some new & personal ideas!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Please keep in mind. It is very important that you need get an idea of the terms before you jump to conclusion, try to do some researches of your topic.

Q1:

1st - "Fast Food Restaurant" - A fast food restaurant, sometimes known as a quick service restaurant or QSR, is a specific type of restaurant of characterized both by its fast food cuisine and by minimal table service. Food served in fast food restaurants typically caters to a Western-style diet; it is cooked in bulk in advance and kept hot to order/ and is usuallly available ready to take away, though seating is provided.

2nd - It varies from cooperations when it comes to customer targetting and should you categorize depending on their age but their statuses, such as student, people at work, people without a job, etc. Or their careers. Generally speaking, those restaurants targets on a pretty wide range of people.

Q2:

1st - Try to conduct a survey on people dining in fast food restaurants, then conclude.

- Do they go to have meals there

- How often do they go there

- Reasons of going there

If you do not have enough time to carry out a survey by yourself. You could cited some surveys that have already been done by other parties.

2nd - Try to use figures to support your opinions.

Q3:

1st - Try to read some reports on obesity in Hong Kong.

Available at: http://hk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=obesity+in+hon...

Find out the causes and relate it to food fast food restaurants by finding out their common points.

While you're conducting your presentation, try to use some linkage words such first of all, second, last but not the least, finally, etc.

Please forgive me for not providing my own opinion on this topic since it is your own work. Should you have the responsibilty to finish it. However, I can provide you the ways to make up your own idea. I hope you appreciate my help.