Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you know anybody else with your same first and last name?

Melady: I thought the same thing, my last name being "Lowndes," but I recently googled and MySpace it and found at least four others with my last name. Have you tried doing that?

Favorite Answer

I have a second cousin with the exact same name, neither of us have a middle name. She's about 20 years older then me. According to the DMV there are 5 people in this state with my name, but all the others have a middle initial.

• melady

I'm am sure with out any doubt that there is no one else in the world with my name. I have an unusual Norwegian first name and a Pakistani last name. What do you think?

Yes, my mother-in-law and I share a first and last name. Weird, I know. There was a girl in grade school that shared my first name and the first initial of the last name, that must have sucked for her because she was the H-o and I was the H-e

Yes Yes I do.

And we went on a school trip together to Washington D.C. We got pounded by the White House with questions and plane tickets were insane to get! It was so hard :[

No.

But my friend Sarah Elizabeth Torres there is also another Sarah elizabeth Torres at my school in the same grade and same birthday it is very difficult for teachers to tell them apart by paperwork

• Gracie

I know there is one is this city -- my doctor got a call to fill some kind of prescription for her. The clinic called me to find out what was going on because I don't take that medication. That was weird.

no, but ive heard of someone with the same first and middle name as me (she tried to assassinate some political guy)

my cousin is going to watch a movie where the killer has exactly the same first and last name as her.

I met a person with my same first and last name once, but I never really got to know her.

• 1Up

I friended a guy on facebook who has my name.

He lives in the USA, so... I don't really KNOW him.

The funny thing is that his girlfriend has the same name as my sister, so if they were to get married... that would be seriously freaky!

2 people, 1 is a cousin the other very remotely related