Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Does Mexico turn away illegal people there who need medical care but inability to pay &is a baby a citizen?

If born there to a illegal in Mexico ? Does Mexico cover the medical fees for giving birth if mother has inability to pay ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Mexico is under scrutiny right now for it's treatment of people who are in that country illegally. No they do not provide free health care to illegals and they certainly do not offer citizenship to babies born on their soil to illegal parents.

• 1 decade ago

Yes they do. If you are from another country and cannot pay in Mexico you don't get treatment. Any baby born in Mexico to someone in the country illegally will also NOT be a citizen.

• 1 decade ago

the mexican government does turn away illegal immigrants in need of medical treatment, if born in mexico to any illegal that child is not a mexican citizen, in fact I believe that the USA is the only country where if you are born to any nationality illegal that child is automatically a US citizen.

• penna
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Why no longer? Our congressmen all manage them extra suited than us! They HATE us until eventually we are capitalisticly preditorial and crammed with egocentric GREED and hate god and are queer and dont very own weapons otherwise THEY HATE US! All congressmen burn in hell. i elect to be sure them burn! i could torchure them if i'd desire to for a manner they have accomplished us all!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I cannot WAIT until the USA needs a HUGE favor from Latin American countries from Central and South. Just like it happened in the movie "The day after tomorrow" you all racists are going to be begging Mexico, your neighbor Latin American country to open the door for you Anglo, African, Asian, whoever lives in the USA. But I know if something like that ever happens, the Mexicans will open the border for us Latinos. We are UNITED, not like a bunch of you MORONS!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

no.noone how does not have insurance will be seen at a hospital.that is why they use so many mid-wives.mexico is one of the few western countries to have birthright citizenship.

Source(s): Several lawmakers said the U.S. and Mexico are the only major Western countries to have birthright citizenship. Most European countries have moved away from birthright citizenship in recent decades.
  • 1 decade ago

They have a system there, no matter what though the child has to be born so they deal with it the same way America does.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually the parents are unceremoniously shot and the offspring are sold as slaves...

• 1 decade ago

yes they do, Health care is free in Mexico the kid would be a Mexican citizen

• 1 decade ago

I might start a riot for asking this question. but actually no we all are human beings I don't really think they will do such a thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.