How to deal with this?

I can't stand my mom, she is very unsupportive. Any sport I've played, she doesn't support me playing, any job I've ever had she doesn't support me working, anything I've ever done I've had no support. Im not talking about her supporting me financially either. She either hates the... show more I can't stand my mom, she is very unsupportive.

Any sport I've played, she doesn't support me playing, any job I've ever had she doesn't support me working, anything I've ever done I've had no support. Im not talking about her supporting me financially either.

She either hates the sport Im playing, doesn't know I still like it, or thinks I have quit playing it.
She rarely comes to my games or meets and when she does she complains about being there, wanting to leave right when its over.
She hates having to take me to practice, complains it inconviences her.

As for my job, she is always yelling at me to get a job, to help pay the cell phone bill, to help pay the internet bill but when I get a job, she complains about having to take me to it, she complains the job is too low for me, that I should have a better job or that it is a typical "teen job" and I need to find something more mature. Ive gotten let go from my last job because my mom, it was on good terms though(they know my situation) and im welcome to come back once I get a car. Ive worked at 2 pizza places and a clothing store.

Any job I've ever wanted to grow up and do, shes called me a dreamer and has told me to grow up and be realistic, as if she has no faith I could do the jobs Ive wanted to do.
Ex: Ive wanted to be a doctor, a FBI agent, Ive wanted to do something involving outerspace, something involving marine life, various things. Jobs requiring lots of intelligence.

Its not like im here at 18 wanting to be a Princess of Bobalongashingduh Land.

Ive finally found my calling in Radio Broadcasting, she wants to know why Im not doing anything to get experience, im still in HS, Ive looked, you have to be in college to intern.
I want to also become an indoor skydving instructor, I need to train to take the PT test, she tells me it'll be awhile before I'll be able to be good enough to pass it, so why not start training now I say. She says im too young but should I wait to start getting experience? The course to become a Level 1 instructor only takes 30 days.

Clothes styles, hair styles, ways I do my make-up, guys, friends, boyfriends, you name it, shes hated it.
Tells me that the hair style/clothes style doesn't fit me, doesn't look good.

But isn't being a teen all about trying things and finding yourself?

She hates everything I wear, tells me I look like im 13, that I dress too immaturely, I wear the same clothes the rest of my peers wear.
Ive dyed my hair a few times and she tells me it looks like straw and that I need to cut it, but yells at me for asking to get it cut and it isnt even that bad.
She hates everysingle one of my friends, says they are all trash and none of them really like me anyways or they would hang out. Know what they are doing instead, holding down multiple jobs, focusing on school and getting into college.
She tells me I look like a skank because of the way I do my make-up.
Which, hell I'll even put up a pic if you want to judge if Im skanky looking or not.
She wonders why I don't have a boyfriend and then hates any guy I've ever liked, questions me if Im a lesbian. Im not, im just afraid to let her meet any guy, I dont go on dates because she insist on meeting them first, uh not just no but hell no.

She doesn't support me, she hates everything I do/wear/play. She hates everyone I know/date/am friends with. She basically tells me Ill never be good enough to do anything. Wants me to do things she deems "realistic", date guys that are up to her standards, she wants me to wear clothes she thinks are "mature" enough for my age.

Whats really hard is I still really love my mom a lot and miss the times when she actually is nice. Lately she hates the world and all the people in it. She pretty much hates everything, too much that it'd be easier to list the stuff she actually does like.

I just don't know what to do anymore.
15 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.
Additional Details
10 minutes ago

A few more details I may not have listed or you may not have caught.
Im an 18yrold girl, im a senior in .

My mom left the house because we were pissed at each other, agruing about the same stuff im posting on here and I guess she cooled off because she called me and wanted to know what kid of milkshake I wanted from sonic and when i hung up I started crying because she just sounded so nice and it made me miss the old her.

Sorry for this to have been so long and me unloading my sob story onto you but its been really getting to me.
0 seconds ago

To sum it up, I guess, she criticizes me for well, being me.
Update: Like I said, Im sorry its so long but i felt I needed to say everything that pertained to the situation.

Yeah, I have though of becoming a writer actually.