Electrical Wiring for House problem, please Read.?

Ok right off the top, it isn't the breaker because I had already put in a different working one, and it didn't do anything. Here is the problem, one night all the power in my hallway and 2 bedrooms just went out, and the rest of the house worked fine. The breaker was not flipped, none of the outlets worked... show more Ok right off the top, it isn't the breaker because I had already put in a different working one, and it didn't do anything. Here is the problem, one night all the power in my hallway and 2 bedrooms just went out, and the rest of the house worked fine. The breaker was not flipped, none of the outlets worked and it now has been 3 days and im on my last nerve. I bought one of those electrical pens that show if there is electricity and checked the outlets. I plugged the tv into one of the sockets and i checked and there was an electric currrent but the tv would not turn, it didn't work for anything else either. i took all the outlets out and for some reason there is a current running through the black and white wires, it should only be on the black ones. It seems as if there is electric current going to all the places but there is just not enough of it, like its a very small amount. What do I do? Please help in any way, any help is appreciated. Sorry for the essay I just wrote. Thanks.
Update: Thank you all so much, i have no idea who to pick so please vote, all these answers were great, and I appreciate for all the help.
Update 2: Thank you all so much, i have no idea who to pick so please vote, all these answers were great, and I appreciate for all the help.