to u is V the one of the protagonist or one of the antangonist in V for Vendetta?

In the book and I guess in the movie V had a goal to overthrow the government in the movie it was for freedom in the novel it was for anarchy (to live without a ruler) and in booth he killed many people and probably innocent people in his bombings and the fact that hes a terrorists

but of course he had a good side and he fought evil people

so is he bad or good

Alan Moore said he wrote it to make V an antogonist and protagonist

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dan A
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

v isn't anything, really, he is almost a plot device, alan moore probably means that in v's moments in the story, he can alternate between protagonist and antagonist, as it is a serial, so it can alternate

for the story as a whole evy is the protagonist, with the antagonist being I suppose the government, or her personal fears or something

• golub
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

He did no longer kill any harmless human beings interior the bombings interior the flicks. He even says that the bombs have been spark off whilst no person replaced into interior the location. He did kill many cops and fingermen, inspite of the incontrovertible fact that. i think of that V replaced into written (interior the image novel and the action picture) to straddle the line of hero and villain. he's struggling with against a totalitarian regime with a view to make way for a greater effectual u . s ., yet he does it with out regard for all people else (even himself). i like the anomaly of the character and not understanding if I would desire to be cheering him on or cringing in horror at his deeds.

• 1 decade ago

The protagonist is the character the action revolves around--not necessarily "the good guy." The antagonist work against the protagonist. So yes, V is the protagonist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

V is a classic example of the anti-hero. Basically, he's acting as the hero (saving the society), but he isn't virtuous (tortures Evey). Read up on what the anti-hero is, and it should make sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihero

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

he might be the antangonist idk y i just do

• 1 decade ago

idk but the movie was weird!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.