Looking for people living in South Africa to communicate on skype?

Hi there I need really need help need to be in contact with people actually living in south Africa specially in Cape town to have their point of view on how life is out there. I know a lot of people say its dangerous to live there but I don't have much choice to move there because of my job and it is well paid. Please if you live there stay in touch with me so that I can know where to go where not to go with my kids . How to learn to be careful day and night. Feel free to send me email we can communicate on skype if you are connected. I need all the fact on SA specially Cape town, cost of living. How much a well protected residential area house can be rented per month. When I say well protected in maximum protection from door to windows thanks as I am horrified by everything I learn on SA.

• sins
    Best Answer

There are bad stuff happening, for sure.

But try to keep an open mind as well?

Be as safe as you can be, become street wise. But go and enjoy yourself in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Don't let fear cripple you.