wat r the best bearings for skateboard?

wat kind? for ex hardball,ABEC 1 or etc..

Favorite Answer

spitfire doesn't even make bearings, I've been using bones brand bearings since I've started skateboarding and they've always been great bearings to have, bone reds I believe are abec rated 5 which really is a speed rating. abec 3's are a bit slower and 1's super slow and not a good bearing for skateboards. I always get at least abec 3 or 5 or swiss which is a different rating and probably the best kind of skateboard bearing would be rated as swiss, like bones swiss or element swiss bearings. Bones brands are sealed making them last longer than most brands, they stay lubed longer even though I still lube mine at least once or twise a week depending on how much I skateboard. I believe you just can't beat bones brand bearings. As for ratings i've had abec 3's that were better than abec 5's of different brands it's hit or miss thats why I stick with what works.

Out of all the parts on the skateboard I believe bearings are probably your most important.

Source(s): 17 years skateboarding

Top Skateboard Bearings

Bones Swiss Ceramic Bearings

Bones Reds give the best performance for the price. Pig Swiss give the best performance out of all the ones I have tried.

bones reds are the 2nt best i forgot the best but get bones reds its plenty of speed but never get any bearings that say abac 1 thats skater for SLOW .lol

• Carole

mystery,zero,almost,darkstar and DGK those are my favs but if you want you should get a shop board theyre usually pretty cheap compared to those other ones .theyre mostly all the same though

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

wat r the best bearings for skateboard?

Source(s): wat bearings skateboard: https://bitly.im/aoE2N

Spitfire are the best by far.