sausage asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do I lose weight? I have lots of fat on my thighs & belly, how do i get rid of it? I'm 13 years old & 97lb

I want to lose some weight. I am very fat. All of my friends are very skinny and pretty. I have alot of fat on my belly and a lot on my thighs.Thanks so much. (:

I really dont excerise... thts the problem and i eat junk food. eekk.

Thanks sooo much for the answers though. (:

I am 4'11.

again thank you sooo much. i really want to lose weight.

Best Answer

im assuming ure a girl... but also what is your height? im 4'7" and im 13 yr old booy..... i weigh 85 pounds... u probably aint fat

Absolutly Do NOT Ignore Your Hunger Or Become Anorexic. It Is Horribly Dangerous. Anyways, Try Eating Lots Of Protien! It's Great For You And Very Filling! Also, Don't Eat Many Carbs. They Make You Gain Mad Weight.. Its Not Good Haha. Remember To Eat Fruits And Vegitables Of Course! For Excersize; Do Sit Ups And Crunches For Your Stomach. They Tighten The Muscles! For Your Thighs, Do Squats. Great For Muscles! Cardio Is Always Good. Running, Jogging, Swimming, Dancing, Biking. All Burn Tons Of Fat. Have 6 Tiny Meals Of Green Vegitables, Lean Meat, Fruits (In Low Sugar) And Protien!! Excersize At Least 2 Hrs A Day. Work Hard! It Truly Pays Off. Tips- Always Eat Breakfast! Also Get Lots Of Sleep. Both Help You Not Get Too Hungry So Often.

Ok don't freak out and go on a diet because that just is a disaster because while you are on a diet you stay skinny and then when you stop you get even fatter. Eat like you normally do, but eat a lot of veggies and fruits, cutting down on too much sugar and oil fried foods, and most importantly exercise. For you abs, 10 to 20 sit ups is enough just remember to pace yourself and remain consistent. If you cant do that many sit ups don't; try a smaller amount. If you cant do 1 or more of the things above please don't because as you grow in height, it can disguise how fat you are a lot of times. And as a reminder, if you are 13 and in the 90s, i don't think thats considered "fat:.

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

You're really young and still developing and growing. A lot of the fat will go away by itself over tine as long as you follow the rules:

1) get exercise. join a sports team or get into working out or something.

2) Eat healthy. Don't eat lots of sweets or junk food. Load up on veggies and fruits, eat smaller amounts of meat and bread.

97 pounds is GREAT if u have a little extra baggage you can get rid of it by doing situps crunches or pushups those will really help u get rid of the belly fat and for the thighs jog/run every other day im struggling with you! and never doubt yourself about being pretty every girl is pretty they could be soo skinny yoou can see there bones or they could be obese! everybody comes in diffrent sizes and diffrent shapes but we are all still beautiful! never ever doubt yourself! a little extra baggae isn't bad as long as you know how to maintain it! being skinny isn't everything. like plus size models they are pretty and they are "fat" so be yourself just lay off on junk food and anyhting thats greasy like mcdonalds or burger king. subway is one place i know i go to get salads and thats it!

im 13 and im struggling to but you will get through it!

I found this on this website.

There are more tips and info.

More infomation the link:<--http://www.learn-lose-weight-fast.info/index.php?o...

* Take one pound at a time

* Set Reachable Goals

* Stay off the scales

* Stay focused on being healthy, not thin

* Fat Free?

* Drink plenty of water

* Reward yourself

* Seek help if you need it

* Watch your portions

* Eat your food slowly

I think that is a good weight. Don't focus on losing weight though. If you feel bad about your body, find a new way to exercise. Do yoga, dance, or pilates. They are challenging exercises that build strength and make you feel better about yourself.

Wait til you are a bit older, then lose weight, I think you should be alright for now, try not to gain a lot of weight though

How tall are you? You're probably just terribly self-conscious. Don't worry, you're still young. People grow out sideways a bit before they grow upwards. So you'll have a growth spurt soon enough, and then you'll appear slimmer! Yayyyyy!!! Whoooo! :D