Why would a guy cheat on his girlfriend? Especially GUYS answer!?

People, why would a guy cheat on his girlfriend? I'd really like to hear some reasons as to why. Also, why do sometimes guys cheat and still stay with their girlfriend anyway? And when a guy cheats does it mean the guy really doesn't seriously care about his girlfriend or what? Would he feel guilty? Have any of you guys ever been in a situation where you've been in a relationship with one person and while with this person, found someone you'd rather be with instead? And if so, what did you do? I know its alot of questions, but i'd really like some good answers on anything cheating! Keep in mind that im talking about the average/normal/over all nice type of guy. Not the heartless player kind of guys. Thanx!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

a normal, nice guy i dont think would ever cheat but if he did maybe he was bored with his first girlfriend and didnt want to break up cuz she would feel sad, and he didnt want to face it.

• 6 years ago

Some guys are comfortable with having the wife or girlfriend who has security and is convenient and financially entwine, however some men still want to have sex outside of that just for a refresher and something different at that time but they always go back home to where the security is .

• 1 decade ago

I will try to answer it from my perspective.

I am abstaining for marriage and I want to marry a woman who shares the same morals. There is a difference between a person who has never had the opportunity for any experience and a person who has much experience yet who has never crossed the line due to religion or tradition.

If I discover that I am not my wife's first, that means she engaged in sex outside marriage. That would give me the moral right to engage in sex outside marriage! It is that simple!

Both pre-marital sex and extra-marital sex are bad. Now I do not appreciate people complaining about their partners engaging in extra-marital sex when they themelves have engaged in pre-marital sex. I see this as a double-standard.

At the end, it is Karma - what goes around, comes around!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most guys just cheat on their girlfriends because they like to be the dominant one. If the girl they're with is equal to him or the dominant one, they go with someone more controllable and someone that they can manipulate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Didnt cheat, but broke up with girlfriend and asked other girl out. I dont like to hurt people.

Once a cheater, always a cheater....

• Tony M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's the thrill and excitement. Guys are horny Bast#$%. We like what is called "strange" meaning someone new and fresh. Guys might love the one they are with but just love the thrill of getting off with some "strange"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i cant really help you out. i am going out with the only girl i fell in love with. but i think most men are just greedy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

idk their stupid i dont cheat and im a guy but i wouldnt do it. probly because my dad cheated on my mum and it causes alot ****

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.