computer mouse?

Recently someone changed the arrow on my computer (The one that points with the computer mouse) to something rediculously obnoxious. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of it because I obviously don't know how to!

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


    Then a window will appear with mouse properties in that select POINTERS then in the customize select the pointer u like after that click ok

  • 1 decade ago

    go to the control panel,from start,menu,appearance & themes,look to left side of page you should see a box that has mouse click on that.that will load the page to fix the cursor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.